Riverhead Suffolk County New York Atlas
(Riverhead)

New York: Sanborn Map Company, 1909. List of Maps collated complete; all are hand colored; 11 double page maps, approximately 21" x 25" size opened; Locations include all of the town and surrounds of Riverhead, Long Island, listing businesses, fire houses, water facilities, public utilities, Suffolk County Agricultural Society Fair Grounds with Race Track, Peconic River and all the businesses at the riverside in this time: Tower Roller Mill, C. Hallet's Sons Flour Mill & Electric Light Plant, Auxiliary Plant, Carriage Repository, Lumber & Construction businesses, boat & carpenter shops, American Ice Company, Frank H. Hill & Bro. Monument Works, county buildings-court house complex & jail, Long Island House, Banks, Public Library, tailor, jewelry, drug, tobacco & cigarette retailers, horse boarding & livery stables, S. Terry Hudson Agricultural Implement Works, Riverhead Coal Co., Shinnecock Distributing Co., Beer Agents & Soda Water Bottlers, railroads- train & transportation lines; Wm. Sweezy's Ice Ho., Corwin & Vail Lumber, cemeteries, schools, residences, public works, boarding houses-ie. Benjamin House, E. Griswold & Co., Cigar Factory & Wholesale Candy Dealers, F. C. Lane's Ice House, and much more; bound in the original paper wraps, covers soiled and with old fold line; with slight marginal soiling and darkening, a little bit of edgewear to a few; a bit of bowing from old fold; maps are in very good plus condition overall and clean, colors bright, printed on very good paper with good margins. Very Good S (Item ID: 5657)

$1,800.00

Topic Notification


Site by Bibliopolis